Like a Monk

I now live like a monk. It's been a while in fact. Here's an idea::: here's my routine for everyday, I'm not strict about it, it just happens naturally like that::: here's what I did and what I'll do today::: woke up at 4 a.m -- did some stretching full-body for 10 minutes while drinking water -- blogging here -- then will have breakfast, ending with green tea, reading newspaper -- will probably work-out, using bodyweight or some free-weight, and riding to the village on my bike -- watch a movie -- go to bed before midnight.  When I'm in my most monk-mood, I listen to mostly relaxing music, or Leonard Cohen songs (who's also a monk) especially his most holistic albums: Dear Heather and Ten New Songs. I haven't been in a bar or nightclub, even restaurant or movie theatre in months and don't feel the need/envy to. I haven't fucked in years. 2 years I think, I don't even know, and most of the time I don't even feel the desire to, neither to have a girlfriend. Perhaps when I will move back to the city it's gonna be different but right now I'm happy living that way. Happy as much as I can, I could be more, if there was a bit more sunrays -- which is one of the main reason why I moved closer to nature, to enjoy the summer, but there's no summer this summer, just rain, everyday, like pouring melancoly over a monk's temple. Anyway, I've been enjoying the 2 minutes per day of sunrays, and the 3 or 4 days of sunny days there was.  

No comments: