Time goes by so strangely...

Time goes by so strangely. Yesterday, sunday the 27th, was only 7 days after I've quit my job at the rental videostore, yet it seems like if it's been 2 weeks. I guess I feel free,  I usually wake up around 6 a.m and I do whatever I want, trying to enjoy every moment. When I was working time was passing by so slow, but another kind of slowness, not pleasant. it's been 2 weeks since I began eating again, and gained 7 pounds during those 14 days ! Before that, I was on a 1 month liquid diet, during which I lost 15 pounds (10 of those during the first week). Basically, I can only gain half the speed what I can lose. These days, it's not exactly like if I'm eating as much as I can, but as much as I want, and what I want. Which is a lot, and many junk foods, but also some veggies, green salads and fruits. Journal of that liquid diet.

No comments: