Cookies and other desserts


Those were really decadent. You could add also some vegan caramel inside. 

Recipe for Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Shells


chocolate peanut butter shells

snowballs

Recipe for vegan snowballs, aka Russian tea cakes.

snowballs
I found that these were too heavy and dense. I prefer the cakey ones, without all these nuts.

Oatmeal banana- chocolate cookies

oatmeal cookies


I made some with extra chocolate, that was divine:

chocolate madness oats cookie

Maple walnut cookies


almond milk and vegan cookies


I don't even remember where I got the recipe, perhaps it was this one. Anyway, these surely look good ;)

I found it tasted too much walnut. Use less walnuts for the dry mix. And on the top, put just a small piece of walnut, not half of it.
Put some raisins. It wasn't sweet enough. Add stevia, agave nectar, etc.
I don't use pure fat when I do recipes, so usually I substitute the margarine for tofu in salted recipes or with a banana in sweet recipes. A banana instead of all the fats is perfect and just common sense.


The dry mix. I added some maple flakes. 
dry mix for cookies


I tried those carob- chocolate cookies

carob-choco-ginger cookie

The carob chips burnt while the chocolate melts.

Photobucket

Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Squares

Rice Krispies chocolate squares

The wet mix : melting peanut butter, maple syrup and chocolate.

Peanut butter and chocolate melting

The Recipe here.

No comments: